среда, 22 июля 2009 г.

The first step here

Actually I don't like to keep a diary. And what is more I hate diaries at all.
You should forget about your privacy when you write your own thoughts and expose them to people.
What a huge number of individuals already had a lot of problem when it given their writtings public utterance. Watching movies describing something like that I thought to myself: "What an idiot! To create an unanswerable, incontrovertible evidence by his own!".
Just imagine, a man had planned something bad, moreover, he had done smth. illegal then he sat down and wrote his deeds on paper how clever and smart he is.
Maybe he accidentally forget to lock out his safe or a table box and someone found and read the secrets. A human curiosity always prevails. Thus his secrets is open for others and sometimes not for the better.
I also strongly believe that people shouldn't reveal all their thoughts to others. Only fool wears his heart on his steeve. (As the Russians say, the same things on the mind and the tongue)
Now you could ask me why do I begin to keep a blog.
Well, I am not criminal and I have nothing to fear. I'm not affraid that someone from my friend, relatives or neightbours can read this blog. There are no people in my surroundings who knows English really well and no one would spend time to look over here.
So, as for my privacy, there is really insignificant probability to be revealed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий